The unique design provides comfortable and spacious accommodation in any environment. The Tentsile Stingray and Connect tree tents both come with a fully enclosed insect mesh roof (with opening doors) and removable rainfly sheets so you can enjoy the stars on a clear night! As our tents are designed to be suspended in tension, the tents are unaffected by topography or water, and they also provide increased separation from bugs, snakes and other, larger predators.
All Tentsile tree tents provide shelter with no ecological footprint or environmental impact. We recommend that the tent is set up no higher than 1.2m/4 feet off the ground for ease of access and to minimise risk of injury. The Tentsile tree tents come with all the elements needed for instant set-up including an instruction manual.
Tentsile tree tents are adaptable for uses such as:
ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL BEFORE USE
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:
Tree Tents are a new concept and have a learning curve. Please read all our instructions on Set Up, Pack Down and Maintenance carefully, and try a practice pitch. If you still aren’t sure, just ask!
We stand by the quality of our products, so if you aren’t 100% satisfied, return your clean, dry product to us within 4 weeks for a full refund.
1. When returning products, you are under a duty to take reasonable care to ensure that the fulfiller receives the products and that the products are not damaged in transit. Therefore, for your protection, when you are returning a product to us, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. A collection service may be offered for some products the Returns Documents will state if a collection service operates for your product.
2. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to us or for the use of the collection service unless it is defective (see below).
3.If the product you receive: (a) has been sent to you incorrectly due to our fulfiller’s error; (b) is damaged; (c) does not conform to its description; (d) is not fit for purpose; or (e) is not of satisfactory quality it is considered defective. Note that damage caused to the product once it is in your possession does not make the product defective and is beyond our responsibility.
4. If a product is defective, please firstname.lastname@example.org. Defective products should be returned to the fulfiller as soon as possible, and in any event, within 30 days of delivery.
6. In particular, please note that any items returned to us which you claim to be faulty or incomplete are checked and verified by our technicians. Any returned items that are found not to be faulty or incomplete will be returned to you and we shall be entitled to charge you for the return carriage costs via your original payment method. In the event that your credit card has expired, or is declined we will hold the item(s) until full payment has been made for the return carriage.
7. Any items that you return to us are at your own risk, therefore we strongly advise all our customers to take reasonable care when returning any items to us for example, by ensuring the goods are correctly addressed, adequately packaged, and carried by a reputable carrier. Intellectual Property Rights: This website is owned and operated by mySpashop.com. All content including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, written and other materials on this website about/of Tentsile are copyrighted to Tentsile Ltd. All worldwide rights are reserved. This information may only be used for personal and non-commercial use. Any reproduction in whole or in part of Tentsile is strictly prohibited without the prior consent and permission of Tentsile Ltd. By using this website you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.