Our clothing undergoes the most stringent UV Testing:
- All BloqUV fabrics are tested in accordance with the American Association of Textile Chemist and Colorist (AATCC).
- Fabrics undergo 40 home launderings and 100 hours of simulated light. BloqUV provides a minimum UPF 50 = blocking 98% of sun's rays.
- BloqUV customers have piece of mind that all BloqUV clothing provides. UV protection and blocks 98% of sun's rays (UVA and UVB).
- BloqUV - sun protective clothing that is fashionable and functional.
BloqUV uses high quality soft fabrics. The fabrics are created to withstand physical abuse with proper care. No chemical are added to our fabrics for UV protection.
BloqUV's high performance fabrics undergo extensive research and active testing.
- Machine wash cold so your fabrics will last longer (saves energy).
- Do not use bleach.
- Tumble dry or hang dry (saves energy).
- Do not iron.
- Avoid washing with towels and cotton fabrics to avoid pilling.
- Do not use Velcro® on the fabric to avoid grating.
- Do not use fabric softeners.
- Some sunscreens may stain our light colored fabric.
BloqUV is based out of Miami, Florida and is a leader in sun protective apparel. BloqUV apparel was designed to fit the lifestyles for people who live active outdoor lifestyles.