My favorite thing to do in the world?? waxing away that unwanted hair.... NOT! Waxing can be uncomfortable and for some, downright painful! But we have some basic waxing tips to make your next waxing appointment go more “smoothly”.
RELAX AND WAX TOP 10 WAXING TIPS
1. Allow hair to grow 3-4 weeks prior to waxing!
2. Do not use lotionor oil on the day of waxing or after your last shower prior to your appointment
3. Take a shower if possible, just prior to your appointment. Hot water opens pores and
4. Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate, in the shower. Relax & Wax Scrub Me Luscious works great as it is water based and will not leave skin oily or greasy.
5. Use a topical numbing product- especially for bikini and Brazilian waxing clients. Relax & Wax No Scream Cream can reduce waxing pain up to 80%! (For best results, be sure to follow use instructions for this product.)
6. Take a pain reliever 30- 45 minutes before your appointment if you’re worried about pain. (Or plan to push through it. It doesn't last long.)
7. Reduce Post Wax redness & irritation by applying Relax & Wax No Trauma Momma to the skin prior to waxing.
8. Keep bumps away! After waxing, we suggest using Relax & Wax, post-wax treatment, Get the Bump Outta Here. No one wants to go through all that pain and trouble to have bumps and ugly ingrown hairs. It comes in a bottle with a rolling ball applicator — super easy to use! It is highly effective yet gentle on the skin.
9. Do not wax directly before or after your period.Skin is often more sensitive during the time near your period, so your appointment shouldn't be any closer than a couple of days before or after your period.
10. Now get out there and enjoy your summer!
View Relax and Wax Products
Read about the Brand
Comments will be approved before showing up.