Blueberry-Lavender Ice Cream - Paleo Friendly & Vegan
• 2 cups frozen blueberries
• 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
• 4 teaspoons blue agave sweetener (honey or maple syrup for us Vermonters)
• 4 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil
• Up to 1⁄3 cup coconut water
1. Line a small casserole dish or large container with wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Add frozen blueberries, coconut cream, Lavender Vitality, and agave to a high-powered blender or food processor.
3. Pulse ingredients together, adding coconut water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the ingredients blend together smoothly. Be careful not to add too much liquid, or your ice cream will become too soft.
4. Pour blended ingredients into the prepared dish, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. Scoop into bowls and garnish with any desired toppings.
Tag a friend who wants to enjoy some healthy ice cream!
Post from the Young Living Training & Education FB group.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Conventional wisdom has long held that living a healthy life means eating well and getting enough exercise. Both are true enough, but those are just two pieces of a much bigger picture. Discover our Wellness and Healthy Living Collection.
As a part-time resident of New York City, where yoga studios are abundant and the common mode of transportation is walking, I frequently see people coming from their yoga practice. I can tell this by what they are wearing as well as the yoga mats slung across their backs.