Blueberry-Lavender Ice Cream - Paleo Friendly & Vegan
• 2 cups frozen blueberries
• 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
• 4 teaspoons blue agave sweetener (honey or maple syrup for us Vermonters)
• 4 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil
• Up to 1⁄3 cup coconut water
1. Line a small casserole dish or large container with wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Add frozen blueberries, coconut cream, Lavender Vitality, and agave to a high-powered blender or food processor.
3. Pulse ingredients together, adding coconut water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the ingredients blend together smoothly. Be careful not to add too much liquid, or your ice cream will become too soft.
4. Pour blended ingredients into the prepared dish, cover, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
5. Scoop into bowls and garnish with any desired toppings.
Tag a friend who wants to enjoy some healthy ice cream!
Post from the Young Living Training & Education FB group.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Cooking healthy recipes is a great way to maintain a balanced diet and ensure that you're giving your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy. Here are some tips for cooking healthy recipes: Use fresh, whole ingredients: Try to incorporate whole foods into your recipes, such as fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. These foods are rich in nutrients and fiber, which can help you feel full and satisfied. Shop our Kitchen and Dining Collection.