In TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) & Feng Shui, Fire is one of the 5 Elements used for diagnosis, healing and balancing adjustments.
In the body Fire controls the heart, pericardium, the small intestines and eyes. In our home or office Fire represents how we are seen, our recognition and/or repetition. Spiritual Fire is associated with the ‘third eye’ and enlightenment. And intellectually Fire represents brilliance.
If there is too much Fire in a person or an environment, perhaps there could be scandal or a lawsuit. Too little and you are not noticed at all. So what can we do?
For too little Fire:
- In the middle back wall of your office or home add a fiery plant like the one you see above.
- Or perhaps a piece of art with a dash of red.
- In your office hang awards, diplomas or photos of yourself in a prestigious circumstance or with a famous person.
- Do you need a jolt of Fire? If so, (and you like red) paint your back wall a fiery color or hang a sun burst piece of art. ‘Moroccan Red’ by Benjamin Moore is one of my favorites.
- Fire element has an upward and spreading chi, so triangle, pointy and zigzag shapes are perfect representations
For too much Fire:
- Reduce any of the things mentioned above.
- Add Earth element to dampen the Fire.
- Add Water element if its a 5 alarm blaze!
Enjoy the end of summer!
Discover Feng Shui Consulting by Judith Wendell
Integrative Interior Design/Space Clearing / Blessing Rituals Commercial & Residential
SACRED CURRENTS www.sacredcurrents.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.